About This Course
With June 14th update APIE Scenario and 3 Skill Stations
Mentor Merlin’s OSCE training materials have been carefully designed to ensure the exam is as easy and comfortable as possible.
The objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) is a practical exam designed to test your knowledge applied to clinical practice. The exam will reflect the clinical practice you’re likely to encounter in the United Kingdom, so you should approach the OSCE in the same way you would in clinical practice.
Communication is central to nursing and midwifery practice and will continually be assessed during the OSCE’s. The examiner assesses the full range of communication skills (verbal, nonverbal, and written) by observing the interaction between you and a simulated patient (this may be an actor or a nursing manikin) and also by assessing your nursing or midwifery documentation in each station.
Describing the course in detail;
- Mentor Merlin’s NMC OSCE Crack course assures you the complete knowledge about OSCE by constructively reviewing your performance with an examiner, which greatly enhances preparation for the Final Assessment.
- You will get a personalized tutor so that you can clear your doubts via WhatsApp chat at your convenient times.
- It covers all four stations, all clinical skills, and all general readings for nurses appearing for the NMC OSCE.
- Full course materials including 19 pre-recorded videos of all the stations and skills to aid your studies.
- You can login and access all the OSCE materials required for successful course completion anytime anywhere.
- You can upgrade to Mentor Merlin’s OSCE live class which consists of 3-Day Online training and 1-Day Revision Session with the OSCE Expertise Mentor.
- OSCE Full course upgrade is to enroll for both online and on-site combined training programme. It consists of 3-Day Onsite Training at Merlin OSCE Centre Northampton or London.
- WhatsApp Tutor Assistance
- Access to OSCE Premium Discussion Group.
- A nurse should clear the NMC Part 1 Test of Competence, CBT in order to subscribe to Mentor Merlin’s NMC OSCE Crack Course. Offline classes and mock OSCE are for the nurses currently in the UK.
- Once you subscribe to the course, please start with Course Room 1 which is simple in language and compact. The topics in course room 1 will give you an idea about what OSCE is and some basics of OSCE.
- Nurses in their home country who have cleared NMC CBT.
- Pre-registered nurses in the UK who are waiting for registration.