OSCE Live Session- Introduction- Free EntryJune 9, 2021 2021-06-09 11:12
OSCE Live Session- Introduction- Free Entry
Mentor Merlin’s OSCE Live Class have been carefully designed to ensure the exam is as easy and comfortable as possible.
The OSCE Consists of six stations.
Four of the stations are scenario-based. And you’ll follow a person through a series of clinical situations. Also, you will be expected to explain continuing evaluation, implementation, and ongoing treatment for a client in a range of care settings at these stations.
The other two stations are based on clinical skills unrelated to the scenario.
Most importantly, Communication is central to nursing and midwifery practice and will continually be assessed during the OSCE’s.
The Course Description
- Mentor Merlin’s NMC OSCE Live Class assures you the complete knowledge about OSCE by constructively reviewing your performance with an examiner, which greatly enhances preparation for the Final Assessment.
- Firstly, the classes will be through online video conferencing software.
- Also, You will have 15 live sessions with the NHS Registered Nurse where you will learn everything you need to qualify for the OSCE on the very first attempt.
- Moreover, Every session is for 1 hour where you will get training for the skills and stations and a Q&A session with the tutor.
- It covers all four stations, all clinical skills, and all general readings for nurses appearing for the NMC OSCE.
- Furthermore, you will have access to additional 16 pre-recorded videos of all the stations and skills to aid your studies.
- You can log in and access all the OSCE materials required for successful course completion anytime anywhere.
- Comprehensive OSCE mock practice is available at Northampton, Oxford & Ulster campuses with additional cost.
- You’ll also have a personal mentor who will answer your questions via WhatsApp chat during the sessions.