NMC OSCE -Introduction Session-10 StationsJanuary 31, 2022 2022-01-31 17:02
NMC OSCE -Introduction Session-10 Stations
NMC OSCE – 10 Stations – Introduction
Mentor Merlin designed the OSCE Free Live Class to ensure the exam is as easy as possible.
The OSCE consists of Ten Stations
Four of the stations are scenario-based. And you’ll follow a person through a series of clinical situations. Also, will have to explain continuing evaluation, implementation, and ongoing treatment for a client in a range of care settings at these stations.
Four stations are based on clinical skills unrelated to the scenario.
Most importantly, Communication is central to nursing and midwifery practice. They will continually assess it during the OSCE’s.
One Professional Values Station
One Evidence-Based Practice Stations
The Course Description
- Mentor Merlin’s NMC OSCE Live Class assures you the complete knowledge about OSCE by constructively reviewing your performance with an examiner, which greatly enhances preparation for the Final Assessment.
- Firstly, the classes will be through online video conferencing software.
- Also, You will have live sessions with the NHS Registered Nurse where you will learn everything you need to qualify for the OSCE on the very first attempt.
- Moreover, Every session is for 5 hour where you will get training for the skills and stations and a Q&A session with the tutor.
- It covers all four stations, all clinical skills, and all general readings for nurses appearing for the NMC OSCE.
- Furthermore, you will have access to additional 16 pre-recorded videos of all the stations and skills to aid your studies.
- You can log in and access all the OSCE materials required for successful course completion anytime anywhere.
- Comprehensive OSCE mock practice is available at Northampton, Oxford & Ulster campuses with