About This Course
OSCE training at the Merlin Center, UK.
This course is a 3-Day On-site Face to Face Training at any of the Merlin Centres UK. Candidates will have an account to access and prepare initially with the OSCE crack course materials including pre-recorded videos before starting the 3-Day Onsite Intensive training with OSCE Expertise Mentor using the real articles of OSCE.
Day 1 – APIE and Skills Stations
Day 2 – Skills Stations
Day 3 – Mock Exam with Review
Arrival time at Merlin Centre is on or before 09:45 am on the first day, and the session begins at 10.00 am and finishes at 6.00 pm.
Training Centre 1 – Northampton,UK
Merlin OSCE Centre
60 Gold Street
Northampton, United Kingdom
• Merlin OSCE Centre is located at the heart of Northampton Town Centre.
• Most importantly close to the Northampton University OSCE Test Centre, making it an ideal location for OSCE practical training on the days before candidates appear for OSCE in the Northampton University.
• Northampton Railway Station is within a 2 minutes walkable distance from Merlin OSCE Centre making it an easily accessible location from all over the UK.
• Birmingham and London Heathrow are the nearest Airports.
• Travelodge Northampton Central Hotel and Ibis Hotel are in the same lane of Merlin OSCE Centre.
• Car Parking is available at NCP St Peters Way Car Park, NN1 1TP.
Training Centre 2 – London,UK
Merlin OSCE Centre
Park Royal, London UK
• Merlin OSCE Centre London is located at Park Royal
• Ideal location for OSCE practical training on the days before candidates appear for OSCE in the assessment centres based in Swindon and Oxford which are part of the Oxford Brookes University. Only an hour or more driving distance from Merlin OSCE Centre.
• Only 20 minutes driving distance from Central London to Merlin OSCE Centre Park Royal London
• Accommodation can be booked at the nearest Travelodge Park Royal London Hotel.
• Car Parking is available from APCOA Parking Services who operate the hotel car park on behalf of Travelodge.
Mentor guidance is also provided on the UK Visitor Visa for self OSCE appearing candidates.
- A nurse should clear the NMC Part 1 Test of Competence, CBT in order to subscribe to Mentor Merlin’s NMC OSCE Live Class. Offline classes and mock OSCE are for the nurses currently in the UK.
- Once you subscribe to the course, please start with Course Room 1 which is simple in language and compact. The topics in course room 1 will give you an idea about what OSCE is and some basics of OSCE.
- Before every live session with the tutor, if you could read the station and watch the video at least once it will benefit you far better.
- Be regular for the sessions.
- Nurses in their home country who have cleared NMC CBT.
- Pre-registered nurses in the UK who are waiting for registration.